Are you or your child:
- Unhappy in school and looking for a better option?
- Enrolled in an online high school program?
- Pursuing dual enrollment at a local college or university?
- A homeschooler or unschooler?
- Looking for a way to make the most of independent learning and alternatives to traditional educational settings?
We can help!
The ILC is a multi-day drop-off program for teens looking for support and supervision for self-directed learning. Our experienced staff members will:
- provide individualized support for academic programs and other learning endeavors
- offer counseling around making and meeting educational goals and determining pathways to college or other options, and
- coordinate or supply additional programs or activities according to the interests of the group
- facilitate self-directed projects as well as participation in Voyagers Resource Center offerings, dual enrollment at Middlesex Community College and UMass Lowell, online or distance learning programs like Oak Meadow, and more.
Our skilled and compassionate staff includes an accredited teacher, a LICSW who is an expert in gifted and alternative education (including homeschooling) and educational counseling, and a former homeschooler – and Voyagers “graduate.” All have experience running programs for teens, backgrounds in a wide variety of subjects, and a love of learning and helping kids learn.